Posted: October 13th, 2021
1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 3 pages (Due 48 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 5: Include AACN, 2008
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physical Assessment in Health Care
A patient has been brought to the emergency department in a comatose state. On assessment , she responds to painful pressure on her supraorbital arch; her arm attempts to remove pressure on the supraorbital arch; she moans and groans, but has no speech.
1. Discuss the Glasgow Coma Scale
2. How you interpret the findings on this patient.
Part 2: Physical Assessment in Health Care
While working in a college health office, the nurse should use opportunities to teach young men about testicular self-3xamination.
1. What instructions will you tell the male student about performing a testicular 3xam?
2. What abnormal finding on this 3xam should the nurse encourage the patient to report to their primary health care provider?
Part 3: Physical Assessment in Health Care
The nurse must learn to distinguish acute pain from persistent pain and thoroughly investigate its cause.
1. Discuss characteristics of acute pain and persistent pain.
Part 4: Nursing Role and Scope
1. What is the importance of the legal system for nurses?
Part 5: Physical Assessment in Health Care
The purpose of this XXX is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy.
2. Course Reflection
Reflect and reflect on your learning from the Physical Assessment in Health Care on:
a. Implement holistic, patient centered care that reflects an understanding of human growth and development, pathophysiology, pharmacology, medical management, and nursing management across the health illness continuum, across the lifespan, and in all healthcare settings.
b. Communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team, including the patient and the patient’s support network.
c. Deliver compassionate, patient centered, evidence-based care that respects patient and family preferences.
d. Implement patient and family care around resolution of end of life and palliative care issues, such as symptom management, support of rituals, and respect for patient and family preferences.
3. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.