Geology module 3 | Geology homework help
Posted: October 14th, 2021
At each of the locations listed below, there is evidence of plate tectonic activity present at the Earth’s surface.
- Salton Sea in California, USA
- Thingvellir (Þingvellir) National Park in Iceland
Research the two locations and develop a PowerPoint presentation that could be used to teach tourists visiting each site about the geologic phenomenon contributing to what they see. Your submission must address the following:
- Your PowerPoint presentation should:
- Have a title slide.
- Contain at least 6 content slides (3 for each site).
- Reflect proper spelling and grammar.
- Cite at least 2 credible references and present the sources in APA format on a References slide.
- For each of the sites:
- Describe the type of plate tectonic activity that is occurring (i.e. boundary, movement, etc.) and include appropriate diagram(s) to help illustrate.
- Explain the evidence (events, landforms, and/or conditions) that supports tectonic activity is occurring.