Epidemiology | Biology homework help
Posted: October 16th, 2021
To complete this assignment, use the Internet and Strayer databases and recall your readings in Chapter 11 of Introduction to Epidemiology and Chapter 7 of Epidemiology for Public Health Practice.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you do the following:
- Through cohort study designs and other evidence-based management studies, identify the major causes of cardiovascular disease and analyze the key steps, including current medications, used to address the disease.
- Develop at least five leading questions that may be posed to the local health department in regard to mitigating the proliferation of the disease. Provide a sound rationale for raising these questions.
- Based on the five questions developed in Question 2, provide a rudimentary protocol to disseminate this information to local community leaders.
- Recommend six steps that may be given to current or previous place of employment to prevent the proliferation of CVD. Provide support for recommendations.
- Use at least six peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. These must come from journal sources. Note: Fact Sheets, Wikipedia, and nonacademic websites do not qualify as academic resources.