Posted: November 18th, 2021
Revise the following sentences so that their parts are balanced:
1. The best e-mail messages are concise, show clarity, are more or less courteous, and in some way give our employees complete information.
2. Over the past few months, we ve taken trains to Cleveland, Ohio; Albuquerque, and the capital of Florida.
3. My boss is well-informed, witty, and she is fair.
4. The application for a grant asks for this information: funds required for employee salaries, how much we expect to spend on equipment, and what is the length of the project.
5. At the office supply store, we need to purchase the following: staples, some paperclips, blotters for desks, and those pads that you can write telephone messages on.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.