Marketing strategies | Business & Finance homework help
Posted: July 18th, 2022
You will continue to write about the company you chose and the template from Week 1 and I have uploaded the pdf for week 1. Your submission should be approximately 2 pages long and use at least two credible resources. Research and make sure you read Chapter 12 in your book before reviewing the company’s website for information needed below:
- The Marketing Mix
- Describe the products (goods and services) this company offers. Note: Large corporations usually have numerous products. If this is the case, you can narrow them down to one.
- Discuss the pricing strategy of the company – are they premium priced? Value priced? Does the company offer a range of products covering various price ranges? Example: Toyota sells economy cars and luxury cars.
- Explain how and where this company sells its products.
- What is the main brand (or brands)?
- Briefly describe how this company advertises.
- Social Media Marketing
- Identify and describe how this company uses social networks.
- Example: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Summarize and provide your overall opinion of this company’s marketing mix.
- If you were the marketing manager, describe one change you would make to improve the marketing strategy.
- Resources for this report:
The company’s corporate website is going to be the main source of information.
You should not copy/paste any parts of your report from a website on the internet.
Provide a citation for any information that is not your own. For example, if you tell how many employees a company has, then include a citation for this data to let your reader know where you got this information.