Edu 644 wk2 assignment | Social Science homework help
Posted: July 30th, 2022
This assignment provides you the opportunity to begin early construction of your website by building a foundation from which to continue development during the remaining weeks of this course and finalize in the Week Six Final Project. To prepare for this assignment, review the website creation options listed in the Recommended Resources for Week Two and the Week Two Instructor Guidance. Next, begin creation of your website using the content and written communication instructions below.
- GoogleSites.com (https://sites.google.com)
- This website creator tool is an option for creating your website for this course. Note that for the two topics learned thus far; poverty and child protection, only pages with placeholders are created. Summarized information and artifacts pertaining to these topics will only be evaluated in the Week Six Final Project. However, at any point during the course, you may consult the Final Project requirements and add things at your own pace. In a single-page Word document, include a link to your website and the title of your website. Also include your definition of at risk.
- Content InstructionsWebsite Title – Homepage (1 point): A descriptive title for the website located on the homepage of the website.
- Definition of At Risk – Homepage (2 points): Your working definition of the term “at-risk” located on the homepage of the website crafted during Week One.
- Poverty Page (1 point): Create a page including section headings for an Overview of Poverty, Support, and Resources. Be sure to link the page to the homepage.
Child Protection Services & Child Maltreatment Page (1 point): Create a page including section headings for an Overview of Child Protection Services and Maltreatment, Support, and Resources. Be sure to link the page to the homepage.
- Homelessness Page (1 point): Create a page including section headings for an Overview of Homelessness, Support, and Resources. Be sure to link this page to the homepage.
Students at Risk Page (1 point): Create a page including the following section headings; Professional Presentation and Professional Application. Be sure to link this page from the homepage.
Written Communication Instructions
- Syntax and Mechanics (1 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
Child Welfare Information Gateway (n.d.). Children’s Bureau, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Retrieved from https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/foundation/foundationb.cfm
Frontline. (2014, March 18). Frontline: Social work short film 2014 [Video file]. Retrieved from http://youtu.be/84bE1M6Usz0