Apple inc. business discussion | Business & Finance homework help
Posted: August 1st, 2022
Write a report on Apple Inc. with the required information provided below. Use the same heading names (in bold) before presenting the information as requested.
- Name of Company and Ticker Symbol: Company name, ticker symbol
- 10-K Report: Paste the direct URL to the company’s most recent 10-K Report
- Company Website: Paste the URL to the company’s website
- Company Business Model: This section should address the following:
- Segment Data: Use the bulleted format to list the company’s segments/product lines and the percent each segment contributes to sales/revenues. Segment data should be reported in percentage terms. Note: You may need to convert dollar data to percentages. Remember to check that the percentage for all segments combined is 100 percent.
- Review of Significant Events: List key events from the last five years, such as acquisitions, divestitures, new products and/or markets, and changes in management. Look for a timeline or history on the company’s website to get started.
- Evaluation: Using the information you’ve collected so far, comment on the company’s business model. Identify and discuss any strengths and/or concerns.