Posted: August 2nd, 2022
1. How are fire scenes different than regular crime scenes for investigators?
2. What is the blast effect?
3. What are the two types of high explosives?
4. What is a substrate control? Why is it done?
5. How is the evidence from a fire scene collected? What should be avoided?
Critical Thinking Questions
1. What do you think would be the most challenging part of investigating a fire or explosion crime scene? Why?
2. Do you think search warrants should be required for fire scenes? Why or why not?
3. Do you think more countries should adopt the practice of putting color coded chips in explosive materials? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think crime scenes involving homemade bombs have increased?
5. Why do you think the procedures are different from normal crime scenes to those involving fire and explosions? What benefits or challenges are there because of these different procedures?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.